Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Obsession

So, I have this really small (big) obsession with this small show called General Hospital. The writing is awesome for a soap opera, I can't be certain about the acting at times but the writing is good. I started watching it when I was 13 and have been watching it ever since. The thing that sucks about it, though, is that I can't watch anything from before I was 13. I mean, all shows now come out on DVD, no matter how shitty it is. But you can't get any soaps on DVD so i can't watch anything that happened before, and it drives me insane.

One of my favourite characters is Sonny, Maurice Benard in real life. I found his "offical website" and it has clips of his shows dating back to 1993 (when he started). I'm so excited! I have a feeling I'll be up ALL night!

http://mbtv.sosugary.com/category_home.php?cid=TV: General Hospital

0 comments:

Post a Comment